Miramar has a lot of beautiful, scenic neighborhoods accentuated by trees and lush vegetation. Besides the aesthetics, urban trees are essential in mitigating air pollution, providing shade, and other environmental benefits. In fact, it is true they sometimes even raise property values.
The City of Miramar has legal provisions to protect shade trees as well as on their maintenance. No wonder the City has repeatedly been voted a tree city by the National Arbor Day Foundation.
Recently, the authorities have developed a regulation requiring all Miramar tree trimming services to obtain a license. Also, there should be a certified arborist supervising the team and the trimming process.
Knowing When to Call a Miramar Tree Trimming Service
How much care is given to your trees will greatly determine their strength and shape, as well as how long they last. Many homeowners find tree trimming stressful and a bit confusing, and thus simply neglect their trees.
Unfortunately, the trees are only valuable if kept healthy. Unkempt and unhealthy trees can create a hazardous situation in addition to affecting the beauty of your home.
Tree trimming is needed when a tree poses a threat or is becoming a nuisance. Here are some scenarios that should remind you to contact a Miramar tree trimming service:
- Your neighbors complain about your tree towering over their property – Overgrown trees can be a source of disagreement between neighbors. The disputes can emanate from branches extending beyond your fence and drooping into the adjacent properties.
- Tree branches are too close to your home – Sometimes excessive tree growth could be a threat to your property. If you feel the need to trim your trees due to safety concerns, find a professional Miramar tree trimming service.
- Trees have grown close to high-voltage power lines – Trees growing near, above or below power lines could interfere with the wires and cause power outages or even fatal accidents.
- Dead and dry branches are dangling or falling from your trees – If your trees have dry or dead branches, it’s not a matter of whether they will fall, but when.
Heavy winds and severe storms can easily break the dead limbs. This increases the risk of possible injuries or damage to your property. You could decide to remove the dead branches rather than cut off an entire limb or tree.
Sometimes trees get sick. It’s vital to trim the infected parts to prevent diseases from spreading to healthy ones.
- Your trees have not been trimmed for a long time and are overgrown – The Arbor Day Foundation advises home and property owners to trim their trees at least once every year. If you’ve not attended to your trees in a long time, it’s advisable to consult specialists at a trusted Miramar tree trimming service.
It’s a good idea to let trees grow healthier and maintain a natural growth pattern. Regular tree trimming helps you detect tree problems early and take the necessary action to remedy the problem. Trimming trees increases air circulation as well as the sun’s exposure to the lower branches and can improve the productivity of fruit trees.
- Need to improve the overall landscape and trees’ appearance – As a homeowner, it’s your responsibility to keep your property clean and beautiful. Trees develop different types of branches with some growing too low and others too high.
When unregulated, they appear untidy and do not add any value to the environment. An highly rated Miramar tree trimming service will maintain the desired shape and retain the visual appeal of your landscaping. An expert tree trimmer knows how to shape a tree to achieve the appearance you want.
- Trees are towering on the roadside – A tree growing on the roadside may have too many branches and leaves. This can obscure visibility for motorists and pedestrians. In this case, trimming is necessary.
Why You Need a Miramar Tree Trimming Service
The thought of trimming your trees on your own to save money is a real temptation. While it may seem easy, tree trimming can be dangerous, tedious and a risky process when done by an untrained person.
That’s why you need professionally trained trimmers to correctly care for the health and aesthetics of the tree. Here are some benefits of choosing expert arborists:
1. Possession of Modern Equipment
Hire experts to protect yourself and avoid damaging your property. The tree trimming service crew members highly trained. They also have specialized equipment to access and attend to the trees.
A typical home may not have the pole saws, shears, clippers, and hand saws needed to trim the trees effectively. It is unlikely one owns climbing gear with proper safety equipment to climb up and down a tree.
2. No Need to Worry About Insurance
Though you may have personal health insurance, it may not cover any damages incurred while carrying out tree trimming.
On the other hand, One Two Tree is a Miramar tree trimming service with over 30 years’ experience. We are fully licensed and insured to work on your property. As experienced experts, we know which permits are required and how to acquire them.
3. Improper Tree Trimming Can Cause More Harm than Good
A professional arborist has mastered not only the art of trimming a tree but also the science of doing it.
They know the different types of trees and can tell if one is healthy or not. Wrong or excessive trimming may injure or damage a tree. Even with the right tool, an improper technique may end up undoing the intended good.
4. Safe, Cost-Effective and Fast
Hiring a highly rated Miramar tree trimming service will save you money. Apart from safety, the right equipment enables the arborists to carry out their tasks effectively, thus saving time.
Also, you don’t need to worry about additional costs from repairing damaged gutters and other utility areas. Working near a power line is extremely dangerous and requires qualified workers to attend to it safely.
5. Comprehensive Services
Hiring a professional arborist gives you the peace of mind that the entire task will be done effectively.
In addition, One Two Tree offers tree removal services, cleaning and restoring the grounds as well as disposing of any debris. Repairing the tree cutouts helps to save young trees and other vegetation, as well as protect your landscape.
Looking for a Top-Rated Tree Trimming Service in Miramar?
The secret to a successful tree trimming is finding the right people.
Here at One Two Tree, we believe we are the best Miramar tree trimming service. We understand the different kinds of trees growing in Miramar, Florida, and the right season to work on them. Our technicians and arborist know the ideal number of branches to be removed or trimmed as well as the extent of each operation.
We believe tree trimming is a “must-have” for homes and businesses. Our trained tree specialists will not only provide unique tree trimming services, but they will also help you understand the long-term process of caring for your trees.
We understand that each tree is unique and requires special attention. Whether your Miramar tree trimming service needs to maintain a tree’s shape, preserve its health or keep them attractive, our team can achieve it. One Two Tree has certified and knowledgeable arborists who are eager to demonstrate their tree trimming skills. Do you have trees that need trimming? Save yourself the time and the risk of doing it yourself, and contact us today.